Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I need a new car.

... Well, that, and I'm also running out of wall space. So for a limited time, until June 1st, any of the paintings on my website are available for $1000 (before shipping costs, if any). Fairly large scale 20x30 - 30x40 original art, unframed. It's a pretty good deal, if you ask me. That excludes "Arcadian Starting Line," which I'm going to need to hang onto for a while.

I don't expect anyone to hang these in their living rooms, but if you're a fan of fantasy art and want to get a collector's item for cheap before this American Illustrator gets famous, act now.

Just send me an email: ryanpancoast [at] gmail.com and we can work out payment and shipping.

And, just a reminder, the Studio Store is still offering color studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment