Friday, June 26, 2009

Ain't no party like a pre-release party

Magic 2010 (M10) will be released on July 17th. Your Move Games in Boston will be hosting an M10 pre-release party on July 11th, and I'm really excited to be one of the guest artists. I'll have actual paintings of my M10 Magic Cards with me, as well as posters, color studies and postcards. I'm not sure when Wizards of the Coast gives artists samples of their work, so I'm not sure whether I'll have my own cards on hand. With any luck, some of the players will be able to find my cards in their own deck. I'll be glad to sign anything you want.

This is a big deal for me. Actually, almost anything would be a big deal for me right now. I don't have a fan base or get a lot of attention from art directors, but maybe by taking my work directly to the fans I'll get something started.

So if you're in Boston on July 11th, swing by the UMASS Campus and say hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment