Friday, December 11, 2009

Weekend Events

Here's a new piece. It was kind of a quick piece on a canvas I rescued from the trash. It's been done for a couple weeks, but I've only recently gotten the chance to photograph it. Also photographed and FedEx'd three Magic card illustrations today, and now ...

It's off to Philly for the TCGplayer.com $5K Tournament. I'll be at the Pennsylvania Convention Center all day on Sunday. Please stop by if you're in the area.

Also, new event announcement! I'm going to Houston on January 30th for the Worldwake Regional PreRelease. It's a little out of the way for those on the East Coast, but I'm excited to meet a group of Magic Players in a different area of the country. It looks like I'm the only artist right now, so I'll try not to disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment