Friday, February 20, 2009

Models Wanted

I've been working on Magic for the past week. The first week in March, I'll start painting portfolio pieces again, so I'll need some models.

Why do all my male figures in my paintings look like me? Well, because I have two reliable male models: me and my dad. Here we are, shooting at some lawmen.

I'm tired of using myself as a model for every job. My female models live in Rochester and in Europe. So, I need some local models that will work for free. All ages, either gender. If you're willing to dress up as a medieval character or a pirate and get some photos taken, let me know.

Right now, I'm specifically looking to do some portfolio pieces for children's book art directors. So kids are a plus right now. Oh, and pets too.

No comments:

Post a Comment